Lemon Bath Bombs
60 drops yellow food coloring
40 drops lemon oil
1 c. Epsom salt
4 c. citric acid
4 c. baking soda
4 c. cornstarch
- To start the recipe, first of all, take out a big bowl and add Epsom salt, citric acid, cornstarch, and baking soda in it together and be sure that they all are mixed together perfectly.
- Add lemon oil into this bowl and mix it again before adding yellow food coloring to it. Add a little bit of water as a spray to help the ingredients to bind together well.
- Transform the mixture over to a mold and press this into the molds firmly by your finger. Let the mixture to take rest for 24 hours until it turns out to be nice and hard.
- Store the lemon bomb to use in a nice warm bath until you are ready to use.
Lavender Bath Bombs
Purple food coloring
8 tsp. coconut oil
3 tsp. filtered water
16 oz. cream of tartar
20 drops lavender oil
16 oz. cornstarch
16 oz. Epsom salt
32 oz. baking soda
- To get started with the recipe, first of all, take out a big bowl and add Epsom salt, cream of tartar, cornstarch and baking soda into it and mix the ingredients perfectly together.
- Now take an another bowl and pour coconut oil in it. Add lavender oil, filtered water, food coloring and blend the ingredients all together and add a few more drops of lavender oil if it is needed.
- Now slowly pour this oil into the bowl with baking soda and use a mixer to finish blending them together.
- Transfer the mixture into a silicone mold and firmly press these inside by your fingers. Now let the molds set for at least 24 hours until they turn out to be nice and hard.
- When you are ready to enjoy these lavender bath bombs, pop a few of these into your bath water.
Finally You can purchase the ingredients including the herbs, baking soda and oils on Amazon. The premium bath bomb molds are available on IansChoice.com.